Transfer Operator Information
EziSend is a remittance service available to existing customers of Aotearoa Credit Union (ACU) to send funds to any recipient with a National Bank of Samoa (NBS) account.
How to send money through Ezisend
Before you use EziSend, remeber:
1. You must have an everyday account with ACU.
2. Your recipient must have a NBS account.
You can use EziSend either online or in person at an ACU branch:
1. Log into your ACU account,
2. Click on ‘Transfers and Payments’ from the top menu options,
3. From the left-hand side menu, click on 'nbs EziSend Fund Transfer’
4. Enter the details of your recipient and the amount you wish to send,
5. Click 'Process'. After this, the details of the transaction will be displayed to you on the screen.
6. Click 'Confirm' to go ahead with the Transaction.
To send the money in person, simply go to any ACU branch and staff will be able to assist you in doing so.
What Information Will I Need?
- The name of the recipient,
- The recipient's bank account number (MUST be with NBS)
- The recipient's address.
0800 240 200