Transfer Operator Information
Vodafone Fiji's International Money Transfer (IMT) service is available through Lotus Foreign Exchange out of Australia and New Zealand for now.
How to send money through M-PAiSA
- Customers (senders) wishing to send money to Fiji from Australia and NZ via M-PAiSA need to visit a Lotus branch in the two countries.
- They will fill out a form with relevant details and produce ID as required for KYC.
- Depending on the amount of Fijian dollars they want to send, customers will be asked to pay equivalent AUD/NZD dollars at the given exchange rate on the day.
- Lotus staff will process the payment via M-PAiSA and send it across to the M-PAiSA account of the receiver in Fiji. The money sent will be in FJD.
- Once the customer receives the money in his/her M-PAiSA account, they will be able to use it like normal M-PAiSA account.
- Local withdrawal, transfer of or other bill pay services will apply.
A flat fee applies when sending any amount of money:
- From NZ, send fee is NZD8.00
- From Australia, send fee is AUD15.00
There is no minimum amount to be sent.
*Local M-PAiSA Terms and Conditions apply
*Other Conditions apply
(+64) 9 369 1723
Mobile: 021 846 663 (Pravin)
For an overview of Lotus branches, visit the Lotus website